In this example, you will see how to create your own custom plot of drill core data containing location, orientation, depth, and geotechnical data (lithography, fracture count, rock strength, weathering, and RMR). This example will show you how to:
- Import external ASCII data into Itasca software.
- Work with FISH to manipulate and calculate data, including maps, vectors, and vector components.
- Use the built-in geometry functions to create lines and cylinders to represent various data through size and colors.
- Create custom plots using FISH.
- Add custom labels to plots.
Since they are based on FISH and common framework components, these functions will work equally for FLAC3D 7/9 and 3DEC 7. However, please note that the Project files are unique for each product.
The example Projects are well documented to aid in self-guided learning: