Improved Plotting and Movies
- Plots can be set to refresh automatically or manually during model cycling.
- Up to 20 movie frame sets can be created during cycling and saved to different folders.
New Commands and Keywords
- Added SET digits command to specify decimal digits for outputs from PRINT command.
- Added SET memory to specify RAM memory allocation within FLAC.
- Added color option for the MARK command.
- Added SET thtime t0 command to initialize thermal time, similar to gwtime and dytime.
- Added a history for zone saturation.
Updates to FISH and New FISH Functions
- Added logic to check array size in FISH. If the array exceeds the size limit, a FISH error will result.
- Added the round() FISH intrinsic for arithmetic rounding convention.
- Constitutive models can now be assigned via the z_model() FISH intrinsic.
- Added FISH intrinsics esxx(), esyy(), and eszz(), for effective stresses.
- Added badgeomrat FISH intrinsic for minimum aspect ratio over the whole grid.
- Increased filename length limit to '200' if '@'symbol is used before a filename.
- Added fish.xml to the FISH folder.
Improved Structural Elements
- Added FISH option in the GUI for structural node load.
- Added range for grids when structure nodes are rigidly connected to grid points.
Improved Automatic Rezoning
- No limits on the number of constitutive models allowed in the rezoned region.
- Added a dialog in the GUI for rezoning related parameters.
Updates to TABLE/HISTORY/PROFILE
- Data from up to 100 tables can be exported to the same file.
- Table/History/Profile can be exported to *.CVS or *.DAT files directly from the GUI or via commands.
- Up to 50 colors are now available for TABLE and HISTORY charts.
Updates to Factor-of-Safety Contouring (Safety Maps)
- An option has been added to use average velocity instead of instantaneous velocity; the number of steps for averaging can be specified.