XSite can be run on both Windows and Linux operating systems. The Linux version has the same functionalities and efficiency as the Windows version, but can be used in High Performance Computing (HPC) centers (i.e., large number of the fastest currently available machines) and includes automatic execution of parametric studies (e.g., sensitivity studies and Fracture Network Engineering).
- Hard Disk: 2 TB, 7200 rpm or better
- Processor: 12 core, Intel Core i7 CPU (3 GHz) or better
- Memory (RAM): 16 Gbytes or better (large models may require more memory)
- Video Card: HD graphics card, 1024 x 768 pixels, 32-bit color palette or better, OpenGL 1.3 or higher
- Ports: 1 USB port is required for the security key
- *Please read our full OS Policy.